We work with clients to ensure that funding options are fully considered and evaluated to identify the most cost effective way of financing new and existing business assets.
By providing our clients with transparency of their funding costs we are often able to save them substantial sums on financing arrangements.
We can source funding for most asset classes including technology, vehicles and plant and equipment on structures such as operating leases, finance leases, hire purchase and contract hire.
With the upcoming adoption of IFRS 16 Leases, we have a well-resourced team able to help clients understand the implications of the standard change on their balance sheet. We can then work with them to adopt the standard; we can support the entire process from gathering information, storing it centrally to providing the relevant accounting support.
Our solution includes:
- Benchmarking existing funding costs to identify savings
- Appraising options on new spend to identify optimum funding strategies
- Structuring off-balance sheet financing for assets and receivables
- Arranging new leasing facilities using our market leading panel of funders
- Helping clients to arrange financing to sell their own goods and services
- Provision of lessee friendly lease documentation
- Managing clients’ existing leases through our online portal
- Advising on the development and execution of lease strategies
- Advising on the classification of leases under current IFRS
- Support with transition to IFRS 16 Leases.
Why partner with us?
- We are completely independent of all funders and manufacturers, enabling us to provide unbiased advice and source competitive funding
- With a large team of leasing and accounting specialists, we have the scale and resource to manage any size or scope of leasing portfolio, however large
- We have excellent relationships with the funders and market participants which enable us to source funding from a range of providers and gain the most competitive offers for clients.
Steve Gordon – Associate Director
+44 (0)1256 383 801