Our experience in delivering IPO solutions is unrivalled in the industry, having supported circa 50% of all listings since 2005. Our team provides tailored services to support you before, during and after listing, including full assistance for any retail elements.
Implementing your IPO:
- Assignment of a dedicated consultant for the creation of project plans and timetable, roadmap to listing, attendance at meetings / calls
- Creation of share register (UK or Channel Islands) and issuance of share certificates
- Selling shareholder management - support shares being sold into the offer
- Retail offers - online application platform tailored to your requirements and brand identity
- Nominee and custody services
- Company secretarial support - directors training and induction, set up of corporate governance structures
- Administering the launch of any share plans at IPO through our in house share plans experts.
- A dedicated relationship manager
- Online corporate portal – 24/7 access to your share register
- Regular review meetings and regulatory updates
- Shareholder helpline and online share portal to allow
- self-service for shareholdings
- Low cost certificated dealing facility for shareholders and employees alike
- Ability to lock-up or partially lock-up shareholdings and sell at the point the lock-up expires
- General meeting support – attendance, scrutineer services, voting
- Company secretarial support including guidance on governance and regulatory compliance, establishment of board and committee structures, creation of a corporate calendar and reporting timetable
- Full service offering for UK listed offshore companies.
Case study – Countrywide’s return to the London Stock Exchange
Countrywide plc is the UK’s leading provider of integrated property services and the largest estate
agency and lettings network. In 2013, Countrywide returned to the London Stock Exchange followed a six year period of private ownership. We were Countrywide’s registrar before this period of private
ownership and were re-appointed to undertake the IPO thanks to the success of our previous
relationship. We worked to tight timescales with the added pressure of Countrywide’s reorganisation
just before its offer. These challenges were overcome through our involvement in each step of the IPO - our registrar, share plans, risk audit and investor relations support ensured all key milestones were met.
Head of Corporate Advisory
+44 (0)20 7954 9667