We provide UK transfer agency (TA) and registrar services to a wide variety of funds structures and asset classes. Our team has an in-depth understanding of the funds industry and can tailor our transfer agency (TA) service to meet our clients’ operational needs and branding requirements. We employ a team of highly experienced individuals; many of whom hold industry related professional qualifications.
Why partner with us?
- We service a broad range of clients, supporting a wide range of products
- We provide a flexible ecommerce solution enabling clients to access fund registers, view investor activity and obtain and download a full suite of daily reports
- We have a dedicated migrations team with significant experience in migrating existing TA books from third parties and lift outs of sizeable in-house operations
- We have full STP dealing and settlement interfaces with EMX, Clearstream and Calastone, and full links with all major fund supermarket platforms.
- Registration, dealing and box management
- Provision of a full digital online adviser and D2C dealing, payment and servicing system
- Full compliance framework
- Regulatory reporting
- Investor servicing
- Links to all major straight through processing (STP) message providers and platforms
- Ecommerce connectivity for investment managers
- Integrated anti-money laundering (AML) reporting
- ISA and junior ISA (JISA) plan manager
- Registrar to closed-ended investment companies and exchange traded funds.
Ed Hamilton-Russell – Head of Business Development
+ 44 (0)20 7204 7843
Hamish Archibald – Associate Director & Head of Sales
+44 (0)20 7954 9571