We provide comprehensive management company (ManCo/MOME) services and non-EU Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) solutions, helping fund managers who want to establish a base in Jersey as manager, investment manager or investment adviser. We provide our services to a wide range of fund managers for Jersey, Delaware, BVI and Cayman-based funds across a wide range of asset classes, structures and investment strategies. Our services include providing substance, reporting, depository and governance frameworks. We build long term relationships with our clients and develop our services as their and the market requirements change.
As we are not a bank, investment manager, law or accountancy firm, we are free to consider a wide range of products and services without any conflicts of interests.
Provision of director services
- Internal directors with regulatory and corporate governance expertise
- Network of non-executive directors (NEDs) resident within Jersey.
- Arranging company secretaries to set up and support good corporate governance practice.
- Accounting and administration
- Registrar and transfer agency
- Custodian and depository lite services
- Risk and portfolio management framework
Regulatory compliance support
- Staff to act in official capacity in positions such as Compliance Officer (CO), Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO), Money Laundering Compliance Officer (MLCO)
- Monitoring new laws and regulations, and assessing the impact on your business
- Creating a bespoke compliance monitoring programme
- Monitoring outsourcing, e.g. to an investment manager or advisor
- Annex IV reporting (for non-EU AIFM)
- From fully regulated management companies to simple unregulated management services we can provide or source office space, staff, phone and email connections.