As part of our fund solutions offering, our operation in Ireland specialises in the administration of funds domiciled in Ireland (UCITS and non-UCITS) and in the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands.
Why partner with us?
- We use cutting edge technology to service complex strategies, with the flexibility to customise our systems for new products as they come to market
- We use a client focused operating model, encompassing an extensive range of fund structures and asset classes including hedge funds, UCITS, ICAVs, QIAIFs and RIAIFs
- We have gained an excellent reputation for assisting asset managers throughout the set-up and launch process and for project managing transitions from other providers
- We handle a wide range of asset classes including over-the counter and hard to value instruments.
- Fund administration / fund accounting including daily NAV calculation, collating OTC data, processing of corporate actions and dividends
- Transfer agency / shareholder services including correspondence with shareholders, issuance of contract notes, valuation statements and dividend distributions
- KIID production and SRRI monitoring
- Risk and Performance analytics providing an online solution with comprehensive functionality enabling performance analysis including attribution, contribution, allocation and VaR
- Annex IV reporting
- Company secretarial services including arrangement of board / annual general meetings (AGMs) and regulatory filings / correspondence
- Added value services including trailer fees and rebate calculations, price publication to vendor sources and liaison with platforms / distributors.
Paul Nunan - Managing Director, Ireland
+353 86 855 3069