Link Asset Services believes that its employees are its most valuable resource and that their health, safety and wellbeing are of paramount importance across all our operations worldwide.
We recognise that our activities relate to offices and sites where hazards may exist. We will at all times conduct our activities in a manner that prevents the injury and ill health of our employees and others who may be affected and aim to make health and safety an integral part of everything we do. Our health and safety management systems are designed to ensure continual improvement.
To be successful, we are committed to the following objectives and expectations:
- We strive to create a positive safety culture, involving all of our employees, contractors, suppliers and stakeholders.
- We will provide a work environment that is safe for our people, contractors, customers and members of the public.
- We will comply with all applicable current and future legal and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- We will seek to identify, share and implement best practices in health and safety management.
- We will consider health and safety in all business decisions, including change processes, to ensure that all risks are properly assessed and managed.
- We will strive to reduce all risks as low as reasonably practicable taking into account all factors.
- The primary responsibility for health and safety is down to employers, however all employees have a duty of care to themselves and others who may be affected by their actions at work.
- Employees must co-operate with employers and to ensure legal requirements are met and are required to stop work when an unsafe condition arises.
- Employees will be involved in the processes of hazard identification, risk assessment and their control and prevention.
- Companywide standards are and will be developed and implemented in all businesses wherever they are located.
- Systematic reviews of our performance will be carried out regularly by the SH&E Manager and communicated internally.
Health and safety is and will remain a key component of good corporate governance for Link Asset Services. Our policy will be subject to regular review by top management and will be made available to staff and interested parties via our website.
[Updated: November 2017]